Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Paradise Island, Bahamas, as well as:
• Sunset Champagne cruise; includes 2 glasses of Champagne per person, appetizers and round-trip transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• All-inclusive, food-and-beverage package at the resort, including all buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• Welcome reception at the resort’s Arawak Patio.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort is Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) to the resort on March 8, timing based on flight details provided.
The resort to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) on March 12, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by January 15.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.