Holiday Inn Port Moresby resides in the city suburb of Boroko, the Government district. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, it offers a private entrance to its property, ensuring a safe and comfortable visit. Guests can always find a place to unwind after a busy day, from an outdoor pool and indoor courts to Kopi Haus restaurant.Hotel features
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• Outdoor pool and kids’ pool.
• Fitness center (open daily 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.).
• Basketball courts.
• Barber-beauty shop.
• Nearby Boroko Shopping Centre and Royal Port Moresby Golf Club.
• 6 miles (10 kilometers) to downtown Port Moresby.Garden Wing Room accommodations with
• 1 queen bed or 1 double bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Flat-screen television.
• Iron and ironing board.
• In-room safe.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Port Moresby
Cnr Waigani Drive at Wards Road
Boroko, Port Moresby, 00000, Papua New Guinea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.